Sunday, June 28, 2009

My first week stay at MCL

MCL? What is MCL? MCL stands for Malayan Colleges of Laguna. When I was a Senior High school student, I took the first impression of MCL the first time I heard about it is just a Mapua colleges branch. Very well-known for its engineering courses. Just an ordinary college, ordinary learning facilities, and ordinary teaching people. It had no impact on me, being in a technical school makes that reason. Why should I be enrolled there? What can it do? What makes it better than any other colleges/universities? These are just some of my few questions. Like any scientist, to know what it feels like, one must experience one. Then the college life at MCL begins.
My first step at MCL, it feels . . . it feels like . . . just a step. Hehe!! Of course nothing extraordinary or paranormal happened except for a weird looking guy called “Kua Guard!” Hehe!! “This is where the adventure begins,” I shouted in my thoughts. As I explore beyond the point of no return, I found the facility to be something ordinary for the 21st century. Nothing unusual so far. Then, these huge obstacles came to me wave after wave. It inflicts too much exhaustion on my lower physical body. It almost cause my life. After the long torture, I have reached the 3rd floor. “So far, so good,” I said. Then, another obstacle, it’s a gigantic block that drained my life out me. I pushed it hard enough to move. I put myself beyond limit. This time, fatiguing is my enemy. Then, I entered a passage, sat down on a monoblock, shouted present, and smiled. I guessed that was just the classroom. Hehe!! My exaggeration got through me big time, don’t you think? Hehe!! And I came up with my hypothesis that this college has an extraordinary story to tell.
My first week at MCL feels different. Of course, because of its new environment, new people to meet, and new system. I had to make lots of friends as possible, the principle of joining the flow. But I don’t want to make enemies, the principle of resisting the flow. Or I can be independent/interdependent, the principle of being the flow. My first week is just splendid. I got new friends. It makes me feel comfortable now than my first step here. I can say that I can be proud in Malayan. I can be excellent, and develop my other aspects. And that is MCL all about.

...THE END...

No comments:

Post a Comment